Hey Guys,

I'm scripting the creation of a website for w2k IIS5 sp2. It all goes well through, hostname creation, ip setting, read/write/execute. But when i want to set the isolation mode to medium i get stuck. Anyone has any sample code on that. I cant find it anywhere.

Met vriendelijke groet,

M. Eindhoven
W2K System Administrator
Bevelander Internet Services B.V.
Folkstoneweg 10
1118 LM SCHIPHOL Zuidoost
Tel : 020 40 53 900
Fax : 020 40 53 910
http://www.bevelander.nl
This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.