What OS/IIS version? Are you even using IIS?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 10:26 AM
Subject: FTP Site Export

I have to move a FTP site with a number of virtual directories to another server.  Although the new server will have the same name, it is an older box with a different controller so a restore is probably not the way to go.

I can export and transfer the local accounts with ADDUSERS.EXE (with loss of passwords) but was wondering if there was any way to transfer the FTP virtual sites.  I will still have to reset the directory permissions due to the new sids.

Pete Carstensen, MCSE

Senior LAN Engineer

CSK Auto, Inc.

645 E. Missouri Ave.

Phoenix,  AZ  85012

(602) 631-7176

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous.

                              -- Willie Wonka