From: Ralph Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 12:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Accurace of Article.

I know I'm going to get some flames for this but Palestine exists only
because
the Roman Empire created it when they ruled that area of the world.  They
used
Jewish territories to create the country of Palestine.  So just who is
occupying
who's country?
That aside, what happened with the WTC is directly related to Palestine in
that
the USA is backing Israel instead of Palestine in who gets to rule the
disputed
territories in the world today.  Both sides, Jews and Arabs have been
fighting
for millennia.  Much longer than the USA has existed.
Why pick on the new kid on the block when the USA is only trying to prevent
killing people?

Author: NT System Admin Issues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       09/14/2001 11:15 AM

Well I can't leave this without reply too

Please stop tying what's happening in Israel with WTC
Palestinians are fighting occupation, a perpetuated one
WTC is  a response from specific parties to New World Order
I'm deeply sorry for all casualties, in USA, Israel , and on the Palestinian
Side

But I don't like wagon jumping

Said Samman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]