From: John Stott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 3:26 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Win2000 Server: Audit both account Logins and logoffs

I agree, he has migrated from Novell that had a little program that he
clicked on that told him who was logged in and when.  So I guess I am
looking for a program that will allow him to see who is logged on the
network and when the log on and when they log off. My client is a lawyer and
a judge, he is set in his desire to have a program that will do this for
him.

John Stott
Consultant
All Bases Covered