We as sysadmins need to be vigilant, thoughtful,We do have a role in
defending our country.  Read a book this week.  make it count.

anyone have good suggestions (or already implemented) host based intrusion
detection?

Dan
boomboom

FBI ISSUES CYBERTHREAT ADVISORY
InfraGard members put on alert for cybersecurity threats after
terrorist attack.
http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,61764,tk,dn091301X,00.asp

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,61684,tk,dn091201X,00.asp

http://www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/internet/09/13/cyber.terrorism.idg/index.html
waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.