From: "Craig DeLong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: change password screen hanging

Peter - I do not have that option checked in UM. All has been working fine
untill this last round of users have been prompted to change the passwords
on their interval. I just brought a new WINS server up and online and
shutdown the old one and it seems to coincide with these issues. That is
why I am thinking that, but just wanting to see if anyone else has had
these issues. Never had them before.

Thanks again,
  Craig DeLong