We reboot all of our Lotus Notes servers every Sunday night to keep from
being overwhelmed by a memory leak.    Fixed in a future release,
perhaps....   using shutdown.exe too....

                    "Andrew S. Baker"

                    <ListMember@UltraTec        To:     "NT System Admin Issues"

                    h-llc.com>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                cc:

                    09/17/2001 02:08 PM         Subject:     RE: Auto Reboot W2K
Servers
                    Please respond to

                    "NT System Admin

                    Issues"

A - http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/?File=Shutdown.TXT

B - Why ever would you want to reboot your servers on a scheduled
basis?

 ASB - http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/?File=~MoreInfo.TXT
 "Illiterate?... Write for free help."