Title: Message

Greg –

Here’s what I do:

Each Sunday night at 0 dark thirty, this bath file runs:

@echo off

REM           Created by Steve Clark - Clark Systems Support, LLC

REM                       to automatically backup the registry and such

REM                       Copies to \\server\drivers\erd\%computername%

REM                       Date: 2/17/00

%windir%\system32/rdisk /s-

if not exist d:\drivers\winnt\erd\%computername% md d:\drivers\winnt\erd\%computername%

copy %windir%\repair\*.* d:\drivers\winnt\erd\%computername%\

The one time per month, I email the zip files to myself using BLAT

REM This will email the ERD for all

REM     servers at office

REM     Created 6/10 by Steve Clark - Clark Systems Support, LLC

d:\drivers\winnt\erd\pkzip.exe d:\drivers\winnt\erd\server.zip d:\drivers\winnt\erd\server\*.*

c:\blat\blat c:\blat\erd.txt -s "ERD's for office" -t [EMAIL PROTECTED] -attach d:\drivers\winnt\erd\server.zip

It may not be the prettiest solution but I now have the ERD’s in my office, on the backup tape as well as on a different server than the source.

Steve Clark

Clark Systems Support, LLC

AVIEN Charter Member

www.clarksupport.com