Hello everyone!

NT 4.0 SP6a domain.  Mix of W9x/NT/2000 clients.  We use Kixtart for our
logon script.  We recently updated it to force a wallpaper and screensaver
on people.  Background works great, and the screensaver works for the most
part.  We seem to have a problem with Dell laptops running the screensaver.
(The screensaver is a custom app one of our interns developed in VB.  It's
basically a scrolling mission statement.)  The screensaver gets installed
fine, and executes great.  The problem is when you try to get back into the
PC.  If you move the mouse, the scrolling speeds up, and gets erratic.  If
you move the mouse around for a good minute or so, the screensaver finally
goes away.  The affected laptops all seem to be running 98.  Can't tell you
for certain if they all use an external PS2 mouse.

Anyone seen anything like this?  Any ideas???

Eric