From: Erik Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 3:52 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: AD Installation

I am installing a new server (PIII 800, 196mb Ram, 8g HD). When I start the
AD install, I get through all of the questions then right when it starts it
give me an error: The network location cannot be reached. I do not have the
machine on my network (for obvious reason) but I don't see why it would need
to be. This is going to be the first W2k Server on the network. What am I
missing?

Erik