Yes, there is a glitch in the installer program we used. It works fine on
NT4.0 but on Win2k it appends the setup path to the exe's install path. It's
fairly easy to set the searchit.exe path to c:\winnt\system32\searchit.exe
and it will be fine.
We'll get that fixed as soon as we get the fix for the installer.

John Cesta