From: Murray Binette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 1:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: FTP & IIS user access

I'm running SBS2000 and I'm trying to set up an FTP site so that users can access their folders from home. The problem is only users with Admin privileges are able to get onto the server. The error their getting is "530 User x cannot login in !Logon failure, so quitting".

I'm not sure what attribute or privilege I have to assign to users to allow them in.

Thanks a lot guys!

Murray B
Cybertech Automation

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.