From: Greg Page [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2001 12:49 p.m.
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Well, this is reassuring...

Antigen for Exchange found readme.exe infected with JScript/Nimda.A.Worm
(CA(InoculateIT)) worm. The message is currently Purged.  The message, "SANS
NewsBites Vol. 3 Num. 38", was sent from The SANS Institute  and was
discovered in IMC Queues\Inbound located at ORGANIZATION/SITE-1/ALEXAPP001.

Greg

This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.
Visit our website http://www.ew.govt.nz