From: Matthew Western [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 9:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: How to remove Nimda from NT Server without a reload

Any links on how to remove Nimda from NT without a reload?  when i run the
removal tool from this list it crashes...  any idea what services it
overwrites and runs as?  i've heard cmd.exe and mmc.exe.  we've got mmc.exe
running but when i try to kill it with task manager it says access denied...
ideas?
Matthew