Good day, all,

I am running four NT4 clusters. During the Code Red virus attack we
attempted to install our corporate edition of Norton on the cluster. The
server would not boot after the Norton intallation, and we had a lot of work
in rebuilding that second machine on the cluster to get it to boot properly
into the cluster.

Now with the current attack, we again want to get Norton corporate on the
clusters. Obviously, I am gun shy, but I know I have to get anti-virus on
the clusters.

Has anybody else done this? Successfully? Did you do anything out of the
ordinary to get Norton Corporate to work on the cluster? Does your cluster
still boot? Any ideas what I have done wrong? I would appreciate somebody
pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Tony Zona
Erie, PA