I have a 1605 that hasn't hiccupped.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 4:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Cisco Routers vulnerable to Nimda?

Has anyone heard of any Cisco vulnerabilities to the recent Nimda worm? I'm
experiencing some weird behavior from my Cisco 1601. The connectivity seems
to be going up and down, mainly down. At one point during testing with the
ISP, they showed the protocol link being down, but everything else was
working(?) I even had our IPsec tunnel established with packets going both
directions, yet none of the users had connectivity through the tunnel or out
to the internet.

T1 circuit -------- Cisco 1601 (E0 interface) --------- Watchguard SOHO
------- HP Switch

I'll get into the complete scenario once I determine whether or not there's
any factors I haven't ruled out.

Regards,

Sean Martin, MCSE
Network Administrator
Ribelin Lowell & Company
Insurance Brokers, Inc.
3111 C Street, Suite 300
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Ph: (907) 561-1250
Fax: (907) 561-4315
Cell: (907) 229-0885
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this communication unless you are the
intended addressee. This e-mail communication contains confidential and/or
privileged information intended only for the addressee. If you have received
this communication in error, please call us immediately at (907) 561-1250
and ask to speak to the sender of the communication. Also, please e-mail the
sender and notify the sender immediately that you have received the
communication in error.