Maybe I am being paranoid.  I have a server that the eeye scanner says is not
vulnerable, I don't see any .eml files on it and when I scan for files changed since
the 18th, there are no .exes.  However, when I look at the task list, it shows 2
CMD.EXEs open.  I have one open but not two.  Am I being weird here?  The second
CMD.EXE un-nerves me, but I can't find any other sign of infection.  Is there any one,
"sure fire" way to KNOW that the box has been hit?  Is there one registry entry or
file or something that the virus ALWAYS does so I can see if the box is hit?

I am thinking about re-building it, just in case, but if I can leave it up, I would
obviously prefer that.  Any ideas?

JayW