From: John Cesta - Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 2:08 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT on Windows ME

I have been a member of this list for about a month. We are a small company
and I don't have the benefit of a large IT dept so I thought I'd throw this
question to you guys. My personal PC is a Windows ME PC. Today it started
doing something really weird. About every two hours it just kind of stops. I
mean, it still works and all ( although there is no more Internet access)
but it is very, very slow. Can't hardly move the mouse and I have to
shutdown too get it back. It's weird because it goes south almost like clock
work every 1.5 to 2 hours. I don't have a virus, I am fairly certain of
that. It actually happens all of a sudden, yea, I sat here and waited for it
to happen. It doesn't seem to be a gradual thing, I mean, it doesn't get
progressively slow, it happens all at once all of a sudden. It is a royal
PITA.

Any ideas? :))))

Thanks,

John Cesta