From: Matthew Western [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 8:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IIS disabled but proxy enabled? how to...

well thanks Joe, obviously this post is full of useful information and i
will be filing it under my s*** from morons folder....  please continue
contribute regulary to this forum, and i look forward to more useful
advise
from your vast pool of infinite wisdom.  Please let me know where to
send
the cheque.

on a more serious note, thanks to all the people who suggested what to
start
looking for in regards to this issue....

I might add that we've 'disabled' unused IIS by adding security and
making
it point only to an inside the network card address...   any other
ideas??