Nice try, but no cigar!

The following is the page that loads after selecting the 'Leave' button:

SecureIIS application firewall security alert

HTTP Request caused a security alert, please contact our web master if you are getting this alert in error.

Evaluation version of SecureIIS
SecureIIS offers websites running Microsoft Internet Information Server a broad range of protection from common vulnerabilities, both known and unknown. Because SecureIIS does not protect against specific vulnerabilities, but classes of vulnerabilities, it allows for a much more far reaching layer of security.

To get more information or to download an evaluation copy, please visit us at www.eEye.com

eEye™ Digital Security - Vulnerability Is Over...

Nice try!

Garrick

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 24/09/2001 19:57:13 >>>

To unsub, go to
http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/scripts/lyris.pl?enter=ntsysadmin&text_mode=0
and from the web interface you can get yourself off the list.