OK, The infected file to McAfee was returned as undeliverable. Any new addresses? This
one came from their site so should have been valid.

Steve Kelsay
Network Administration Group
South Carolina Department of Revenue
301 Gervais Street
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 898-5522

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/24/01 11:10AM >>>
Could it be an issue with Novell instead of Microsoft?  Just a thought.

Frank Ouimette
Chief Information Officer
FreeYankee, Inc.
Phone - 801.553.9381