You also might want to take a look at your Route settings - at a command
prompt type in 'route print' and make sure that gateway for the destination
0.0.0.0 is the internet nic's ip address, and also that the default gateway
is the internet nic's ip address too...

Good Luck
G.

                    "Bob Foote"

                    <bob.foote@apexinteract       To:     "NT System Admin Issues"

                    ive.co.uk>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                  cc:

                    25/09/2001 11:21              Subject:     RE: W2k PDC and
Internet Issue..
                    Please respond to "NT

                    System Admin Issues"

Check your DNS settings. If they seem correct use NSlookup to see if you
are correctly resolving domain names.

Bob