From: Daniel Kim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 September 2001 13:19
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How do you enable attachments in Win 2k and Outlook 2k?

First of all thanks to everyone for your suggestions.  Let me clarify my situation.  Using the same version of Outlook 2k on a NT 4 WS (SP6a) or Win 2k Pro Sp2, I can view the attachments on the NT 4 WS but not on the Win 2k Pro computer.  I've also tried using Outlook XP, still a no go.

The bottom line is, I can view attachments under NT 4 but not Win 2k.  I was told by another NA that this is a lovely "feature" of Win 2k.  My question is, is there a workaround for this?  We'll soon be migrating all of the workstations except 1 to Win 2k from NT 4 WS.  I'd hate to disturb our one user who has the NT 4 machine every time some one needs to view an "unsafe" attachment.

Thanks for all the pointers.

Dan