Event ID:       56
Date:           9/25/2001
Time:           8:20:16 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       ServerY
The Domain Controller Server X in tld.domain.com returned an incorrectly
signed time stamp. If this DC is from the machine's parent domain then the
trust link between the domains may be broken and must be fixed. If the DC is
from this machine's own domain, then the machine password for this machine
is incorrect and should be corrected.