'Zactly. Let's leave the moderating to Stu.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard McClary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 11:14 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Repetitive posts

Just one problem with this - email delivery is not instant.  I often get
many follow-up postings before I receive the original question.

Sure, there are some sloppy folks out there (and I have seen several folks
say "Do this..." when the frustrated poster has already mentioned that
"this" did not work).  However, if someone asks a very simple question,
lots of folks are going to reply before they receive any of the follow-up
postings.

--
Richard D. McClary                    | Systems Administrator
ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/scripts/lyris.pl?enter=ntsysadmin&text_mod
e=0&lang=english