From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 September 2001 17:42
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IIS check this out

Wow, that's pretty harsh.  However, don't you think if everyone ditched IIS
and moved to something else like Apache, then the bad guys would just start
targeting Apache.  If your goal is to bring sites down, then you get the
most bang for you buck by targeting IIS.  Along the same lines, most viruses
target PCs and not MACs.  After the Nimda virus someone on one of the lists
I'm on suggested that Nimda was another example of why people should switch
to MACs.  Sorry, it will be a cold day in Osama's soon to be new home before
I do that. ;-)