I'm no hardwware guru but as it happens when the backups start, is it
possible to swap tape drives?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Pedersen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 September 2001 10:02
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: SV: W2k server reboots

Hi!

Thanks for the answers until now, I have loadet i386kd, and it gives:
Signature. . . . . . .PAGE
ValidDump. . . . . . .DUMP
MajorVersion . . . . .free system
MinorVersion . . . . .2195
DirectoryTableBase . .0x00030000
PfnDataBase. . . . . .0x8204f000
PsLoadedModuleList . .0x8046ccf0
PsActiveProcessHead. .0x8046dbe0
MachineImageType . . .i386
NumberProcessors . . .1
BugCheckCode . . . . .0x0000007f
BugCheckParameter1 . .0x00000008
BugCheckParameter2 . .0x00000000
BugCheckParameter3 . .0x00000000
BugCheckParameter4 . .0x00000000

ExceptionCode. . . . .0x80000003
ExceptionFlags . . . .0x00000001
ExceptionAddress . . .0x804669be

Which I still don't understand.
I have found out that 0x0000007f means something hardware error related,
but I
have other servers with precisly same configuration, same patches, same
bios, same drivers etc.
-The machine is a IBM 5500 M20, with ˝gb ram, serverraid v. 4,70, and
they don't reboot.

Any other ideas?

Jan Pedersen