Yesterday evening I composed a reply to a question from another list
member.    I was totally irate when I got a delivery failure from the list
server saying that the daily message limit of 500 messages had been
reached, and no more would be posted.    This morning (Pacific time) there
are already over 300 messages in my folder since last night.

All of you people who continue to post messages that have no legitimate
content can bear the blame for this.    I think that there are a lot of
talented people who would contribute to this list, but they are unwilling
to take the time to wade through your childish abuse of this public forum.

If you dont have a legitimate question, or a legitimate reply, keep your
noise to yourself.    If you want to thank someone for helping you, please
do that offline.

Before you post anything here, think to yourself that you are proclaiming
loudly to an audience of thousands.    Make sure that what you say will
give all of those people a positive opinion of you.   Never miss a good
opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

Thanks - DR

Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub