No.  It means that the server is connected to an outside modem to
provide internet services.  The server is assigned 192.168.0.1 on one
port and the other is configured to use DHCP to receive ip, dns, and
gateway from a Starband 360 (satellite) modem.  I will use WinProxy as
soon as I can get the rest of this stuff working again.  Setting this
stuff up seems to have messed everything up.  I'm willing to shut down
the other NIC, however, so that I can get the network part of this
working again.

Thanks,

Larry
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:00:14 -0700 (PDT), you wrote (with possible
editing):