From: Pavel Pronin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 4:46 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: W2K: Probably missing the obvious...

To Jesse Gardner,

If you are concerned only with your Outlook 2000 settings and you are not using Outlook express try the following. Copy (just to make sure don't move just copy) your .pst file to one folder you choose (it can be any folder for example MailShared). Then under your old and new IDs simply start Outlook go to File-Open-Personal Folders File and open it in both IDs in that case you can override the problems of using two different profile by setting up the profile independent system of mail and contacts storage it worked fine with me. I know that there is something similar with the Outlook express where you directly tell which folders are used for email but never looked. The best option for you would be using IMAP for your mail. You will like it. Ask your email provider.

Regards,

Pronin Pavel
IT Manager
CAR SMED Project