I've 'adapted' Steve's scripts to do the following:

1. Check to see if rdisk is in the right place (c:\winnt\system32\) and if
not, copy them there from a different share
2. Run rdisk
3. Map a drive to the location i store the erd's
4. Check to make sure the directory is there to copy into, and create it if
it ain't
5. Copy over the files.
6. Drop the mapped drive

I have a 2nd batch file that adds the at command and the batch file to the
local server, so when I create a new server, I just have to run this batch
file and everything is automatic from there...

G.

                    "Rich Waldrop"

                    <rwaldrop@waus       To:     "NT System Admin Issues"

                    aufs.com>             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                         cc:

                    27/09/2001           Subject:     RE: ERD Scripts

                    01:18

                    Please respond

                    to "NT System

                    Admin Issues"

Snipped from a previous msg

This is what I do.  I have it as 2 separate scheduled tasks.  Of course,
make sure the copy destination is a backed up machine.

c:\winnt\system32\rdisk.exe /s-

Then rdisk.bat that contains the following

net use Q: \\server\c$
c:\winnt\system32\xcopy.exe Q:\winnt\repair\*.* \\otherserver\share\ /q /r
/h
net use Q: /delete /y