Here's a good place to start for trap generation stuff:
http://www.ncomtech.com/download.htm

General SNMP on NT info:
http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/

John Monahan
Senior Consultant Enterprise Solutions
Computech Resources, Inc.
Office: 952-833-0930 ext 109
Cell: 952-484-5435
http://www.compures.com

                    Dave Holton

                    <DHolton@systems-       To:     "NT System Admin Issues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    group.net>              cc:

                                            Subject:     SNMP from w2K ex2k

                    09/26/2001 09:42

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    "NT System Admin

                    Issues"

Does anyone know a good resource to help me find what SNMP traps I can
collect from Microsoft systems, and what the options are for collecting
this
info. I know there is a resource kit util that sends event log messages as
SNMP traps.

Any info would be helpful, thanks in advance

______________________________________
Dave Holton

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee
and access to the e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice
contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing client engagement
letter or contract.

If you have received this email in error please notify:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first: