Hello everyone,

seeing if there is someone out there that can help me with this one because i am about to smash my head on the wall.

we have a registered domain name (www.medaille.edu) for our school.  our web page is being hosted on a Unix machine and our dns is windows 2000.

we have developed an online application and inquiry form that we want to link off of www.medaille.edu, but this is on a windows 2000 server running IIS 5.  the web guy is asking me how he should program the link.  the new ASP pages on the 2000 box he wants to link directly to of www.medaille.edu.  i put a host record in the dns server for the 2000 box, what else do i need to do or what should be the syntax of his link...pretty new to IIS when it comes to multiple servers.

thanks for any feedback,
Bob C.
Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub