We're having a problem with one of our clients, using Outlook 2000, sending email
to another senior executive that uses Netscape 4.78 for an email client.
(Tried both with and without SR-1, and for now we are pretending that using
something other than Netscape isn't possible.)

The problem is that attachments sometimes work, and sometimes not work
without any obvious differences between files, sending clients, file types, etc.

We've tried sending both large and small files, and don't find a correlation,
tried HTML, Rich Text and Plain Text encoding, and all end up with corrupt files
sometimes.

The file shows up as a ms-tnef file named 'Part1.2' (w/o quotes).

Anyone ever seen this before?  Not being a email/Netscape guru, if you need any more
info, please let me know.

Jim Slattery
Network Guy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first:
http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/