The login script is definitely too long you can cut down on this by creating
different scrtipts for different groups and calling the other scripts based
on groups.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Page [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27 September 2001 04:53
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Comments invited on 10 page log in script file

It all depends on what you're trying to do with a script. A master script
for a large corporation that will map drives based on the location with many
calls for group membership and subnet (which may vary if the person travels)
can get very long. It's not like a stationary office with 50 users and one
node.

Greg