I'm glad we've been talking about the task scheduler because I just discovered my at tasks have not been running.  It must have happened when the Schedule service was replaced with Task Scheduler (IE upgrade maybe).  NT4sp6a by the way.  Now, I go to My Computer, Scheduled Tasks and have a lot more options which is a good thing.

It took my existing tasks and changed them to run as administrator instead of my "schedule" account used previously.  I went in and changed the run as back to the schedule account.  Now, I no longer can see the entries in AT or Winat.  I also don't see the option to connect to another computer like you could with winat.  This sucks if you have to logon to each machine to work with the tasks.

Any insight, tip or tricks anyone can share?  Thanks

Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first:
http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/