From: Matt Wehnes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 10:07 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Out of Disk Space - When printing

Okay I've encountered this before and can't remember how to fix it.

When printing to a HP DeskJet printer (880c) I receive "Out of disk
space"
message.
Doesn't matter if user is admin or domain user and yes I have plenty of
HD
space avail (4.8gig).
Printer is attached locally to PC w/ parallel, running NT 4 sp6a.

Anyone else ran into this?

Matt Wehnes
System Administrator
Morton Machining & MFG