From: Matthew Oppermann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 9:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 5.5 and folder structure

Hi all,

I came in to find our primary partition on our exchange server full.  There
are 3 folders in c:\exchsrvr\imcdata named 'in', 'log', and 'out'.  The 'in'
and 'out' folders each contain 1.30 GB of data in some type of log file
form.  The 'log' folder contains 760 MB of data.  I do not know the
structure of exchange very well, and I am wondering if I can delete the
files in these folders.  Will they re-replicate?  Will this kill the
exchnage server?

These seem to be the individual transactions that have been processed
through the exchange server, but they do not remove themselves.  They are
not my users mailboxes because I have them setup on another larger
partition.  Does anyone know what these files are for sure?

Thanks in Advance,

Matt Oppermann
Systems Administrator
Symbiotics, Inc.