From: Don Collier (Intermap Denver) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 3:21 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Win2k Time Server help Needed.

I just include the following in the logon scripts for each user.

net time\\server_name /set /y

All I do then is make sure that one server has the correct time.  I only have about 30 machines though, but I guess that it would still work on a larger network.

Don Collier
Network Administrator
Intermap Technologies Inc.
Voice:  303-708-0955 x-207