From the start of our nation we've stood for no crap,
We've handled the toughest all over the map.
Osama Bin Laden, a cowardly try,
Hasn't anyone told you "Let sleeping Dogs lie"?
Feel the Sand on your toes, how HOT can it get.
Don't celebrate now, it ain't over yet!
A fire in the sky, turns the SAND INTO GLASS !
Osama Bin Laden, Kiss my AMERICAN A**

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Collier (Intermap Denver) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 6:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Scripting question

I am a Unix guy by nature.  A few months ago I got this position which is administering a mixed network of Solaris and Windows.  I have been reading several emails from this list about scripting things to make life easier.  I have been looking all over the net to find tutorials on scripting and stuff like that, but all I have found is VB stuff.  Anyone know of some sites to get some info about basic scripting at the command line?

Also I would like to say that this list has been a great help in the past week or so.  Thanks for all of the help.

_________________________________
Don Collier
Network Administrator
Intermap Technologies Inc.