From: Paul O'Brien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 7:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: WIN 2K Server Upgrade

Hoping you can help!

I currently have five servers - One PDC and four BDC's

Ideally I would like to upgrade them all to windows 2000, so I can make use
of VPN features.

When I tried to upgrade my PDC, It told me I could not do this because the
BDC's were not upgraded.

When I tried to upgrade the BDC's, I was told that the PDC was not upgraded.

Can someone outline the best way to go about doing this??

Thanks

Paul O'Brien
Information Technology Manager
Dixon Webb  35 White Friars  Chester  Cheshire  CH1 1QF
Telephone 01244 404142
Facsimile 01244 404141
Direct Line 01244 404121
Mobile 07971 143557