I have about 6 of these printers hooked up to a Win 22003 SP2 server
through the network. They work great, just hook it up to the network,
get the IP address go to a browser and give it the IP address you want,
then go to the server and add the printer. I use the standard TCP/IP
ports also as mentioned before. Just point the add print wizard to the
location of the drivers and you should be all set. And yes I have even
given the 2015 the same IP as the printer it was replacing and works
just great. People hardly missed a beat, except for when I was actually
doing the replacing of the printer.

I have yet be unable to get the HP universal driver to work on any
printer I try that on. So I am not to sure about that choice.

Jack Smrekar

Appleton Area School District

920-993-7062 Ext. 2123

A+  N+  Server +