From: Joe Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 6:28 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: DNS Issues

Hi all!

I'm having a slight problem with my Active Directory integrated DNS.  I have a
laptop with both wired and wireless.  The wired interface has a DHCP
Reservation, and the wireless just grabs any address when it is used.  The
problem that I am having is that I keep getting a duplicate A record in DNS.  I
have deleted the entry, but within a few hours, the A record for the wireless
interface keeps getting re-added and then I can't get to the laptop.

What am I missing here with regards to eliminating that record.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Fox
Systems Administrator

The McGuire Group
Office#  (716) 826-2010 ext: 1172
Mobile# (716) 846-9308

The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Health
Information. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that any
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action
in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via
telephone at 716-829-1978 or by return e-mail.