Or, create another OU, dunp computers you want to have update applied & link
the GPO

From: Mike Gill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 7:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Simple GPO/Application Deployment Question

I've set up the Office Compatibility update to deploy to those users who do not
have Office 2007 on our network.  I chose to deploy this update based on
computer name instead of user.  When I do this, I can only select one computer
name at a time in the Security Filter.  My network is small, but this becomes
tedious.  Is there a good practical reason I'm not seeing that allows me to
select multiple objects at once except when it comes to computer names?  There
are just a lot of clicks involved this way and I would think Admins of a larger
network would find a better way.

--
Mike Gill