http://www.spywareinfo.com/toolbars/

Which will give you the information on toolbars and there Cslids.

Also take a look at blacklisting of Active X addons with Microsoft
kb555235

From: Jon Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 8:30 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Google Toolbar remote uninstall

How did they get it in the first place?  If they are local admin's then
they will re-infect themselves again shortly.

Jon

On Jan 2, 2008 8:20 AM, Jon D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I usually consider google a smart company with smart people, but their
google toolbar is almost like spyware.
It's bundled in everything, all my users seem to be 'infected' with
it. I can't find an easy way to get rid of it short of wasting
thousands of dollars in manhours manually uninstalling it from each
users computer.

I'm wondering if anyone has discovered an easy way to remotely uninstall
it?
How are other company's handling it? Obviously you can't allow it
being there's no central management or update and old versions are
open to hacks.

I would simply remotely DELETE it, but it appears to tie into the
windows shell where I'm afraid just deleting it could cause system
instability?

Thanks in advance.

.

~ <http://www.sunbelt-software.com/SunbeltMessagingNinja.cfm >  ~