From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 3:19 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: DFS Root

A couple months ago we started using DFS in our Windows 2003 domain
environment.  When DFS was intially setup last year, it was setup from
Server A at Site C.  We did this because Server A at Site C was the
first
Windows 2003 DC in the domain.  Since then, all over the other DCs at
the
other 9 sites are now running Windows 2003 as well.

I want to move the DFS Root Target from Server A at Site C to Server A
at
Site A.  Can this be done easily?  Any idea how?  I find the MS
documentation for DFS to be very wordy and sometimes difficult to
understand.
JR

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft(r) Windows(r) and Linux web and
application

  • DFS Root [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    • RE: DFS Root gsweers