How do you handle laptops with the mirror?  We've got remote users that
could go weeks without connecting to the mirror. In v3, I was able to setup
an alternate profile for when they couldn't access the mirror and it fail
back to using the Internet.  I've heard that it is supposed to be possible
to do that in 2.x or that a lot of people just don't use the mirror and have
everyone go directly to ESET to guarantee updates no matter what.

Any guidance on that first question? Uninstall v3 then push 2.7 or can I
push 2.7 over v3?

 - Andy O.