From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 2:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Microsoft licensing question

I know I should ask our licensing vendor, but I don't know who that is at
the moment, so I'll ask you guys.

We purchased about 30 desktops a while back, with Vista installed.  Do I
have downgrade rights on OEM purchases, so that I can wipe these machines
and install XP?  If not, how can I go about doing this legally?

Thanks,

Joe Heaton

AISA

Employment Training Panel