From: Steve Kelsay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 3:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Persistent Mapped Drive

Two ways.
1. Set a GPO or local policy to select a script during startup as
opposed to login:
Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Scripts(Startup/shutdown)
Drawback, settung the user and password setting in the script 2. Run the
same script from the registry "Run" key. Same drawback.

I am doing this on a server to map a remote drive for an application
that cannot use UNC connections and must have a drive letter.