If you're really pressed for space, I've copied over just the executable
and run it.  I can do without the eye candy, but that's easy to turn on
and off.
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org

"Kennedy, Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 01/08/2008 01:52:30
PM: